Our $39 50/50 Shell Key Tour adventure does not require any experience. Tours last approximately 3 hours. We provide all necessary equipment and paddle instructions if needed. Please book your reservation in advance as space is limited.
Our $39 50/50 Shell Key Tour adventure does not require any experience. Tours last approximately 3 hours. We provide all necessary equipment and paddle instructions if needed. Keep in mind our adventures take place in a shallow saltwater preserve. There are no alligators, and most of the water is knee to waist-deep; perfect for both beginners and experts. Please book your reservation in advance as space is limited. Call or text (727) 490-8211 to schedule your adventure.
1. Yes, it’s really just $39 per person. We enjoy making our tours affordable for everyone.
2. No experience is necessary. Our tours are perfect for both first-timers and advanced kayakers. An easy to follow paddle instruction is provided.
3. We provide all necessary equipment, including kayak, paddle, life jacket, and signaling device.
4. All of our kayaks are high quality, comfortable, stable, sit inside kayaks with back rests.
5. We have both tandem (double) and single kayaks.
6. We have two guides on each tour for your safety, comfort, and convience.
7. Our tour times vary from day to day, depending on the tide.
8. Reservations are required. Contact us in advance to secure your spot.
50/50 Shell Key Tour
- $39 per person
- approximately 3 hours
The 50/50 Shell Key Tour is 50% kayaking, 50% nature, and 100% ideal for people who want it all. You get an expert guide to show you through the mangrove tunnels (tide permitting) and time your adventure just right to give you the best possible chance at seeing dolphins & manatees who only visit the area at certain times of the day. You also get time to explore Shell Key, whether that means shelling, swimming, snorkeling, or simply enjoying the view. It’s truly the best of both worlds!
Why We Do What We Do
Here is a little backstory on me…I grew up in Pinellas County, and have been boating, fishing, and kayaking at Shell Key Preserve since I was a kid. Much of the county has been developed and built up, but the natural beauty and slow pace of the preserve have stayed the same. My mission is to share this beautiful ecosystem with you at a price that anyone can afford because I enjoy sharing the Florida I grew up with and making new friends. I look forward to giving you the best kayaking adventure in the Tampa Bay area.