Here is what you need to know before your adventure…
1. Our launch site varies from day to day depending on tide and weather conditions. You will be given the address and map for your tour in your reservation confirmation.
2. We accept cash or credit/debit cards. Payments are not required in advance and are made at the time of your adventure.
3. All adventures are subject to weather conditions. We do our best to know what to expect when scheduling tours, but sometimes Mother Nature is unpredictable. This is why payments are not made in advance. In the event we cannot take a scheduled tour, we will do our best to work with you to reschedule it to everyone’s satisfaction.
4. Safety is of utmost importance. Children under 6 must wear the USCG approved life jacket provided at all times while in the kayak, per Florida law. All others will be provided with a life jacket that can either be worn or kept on the kayak.
5. Expect to get wet from the knees down as you get into and out of the kayak. We recommend sandals, flip flops, or water shoes that can either be easily removed or get wet.
6. Please make plans to protect yourself from overexposure to the sun. Sunscreen or protective clothing is highly recommended. Remember, you can burn even on a cloudy day.
7. Bring a bottle of water or other beverage to keep yourself hydrated. However, note that alcoholic drinks are not permitted.
8. Your belongings are your responsibility. You will be on the water. Some of the kayaks do have dry storage areas, but they are still humid and may form some minor condensation. We recommend placing items such as cell phones and cameras in water-proof containers or Ziploc storage bags for protection.
9. Leave no trace. Please help us protect Florida’s coast and waterways for future generations. Do not leave empty bottles, wrappers, or other garbage behind. Do not damage or remove plants and other wildlife on your tour. You may, however, take all the uninhabited shells and pictures you wish.
Still have a question?