Kayak Rental Agreement
Island Kayak Tours, LLC
Includes Kayaks, Paddles, Life Jackets, & Whistles.
2 Single Kayaks
Notice: You are responsible for the kayak, life jackets, whistles, and paddles. YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR LOST OR MISSING EQUIPMENT AS WELL AS DAMAGES BEYOND NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR. $500+ kayak, $25 life jacket, $35 paddle, $5 whistle
I hereby certify that:
- I will be using the kayaks that I have rented and will not loan them to anyone else.
- Children under 6 will wear life jackets at all times while in the kayak in accordance with Florida Law.
- I am aware that kayaking involves a risk of drowning. Additionally, I am also aware that there are natural dangers to kayaking in Florida, including (but not limited to) tides, currents, wind, rain, lightning, sunburn, dehydration, bugs, snakes, sharks, stingrays, and oyster beds.
- I understand that I am responsible for watching the weather and deciding if/when to return early. Furthermore, I understand that refunds are not given for changes in the weather once a rental is underway.
- I acknowledge that 48 hours notice is required to cancel or change my reservation. If I fail to cancel in advance, I authorize my card to be charged for the cost of the rental, if my space cannot be refilled. There is never a cancellation fee if Island Kayak Tours cancels due to weather.
- I agree to hold harmless Island Kayak Tours, LLC, its owners, employees, and agents, from any and all liability resulting from any accident and/or injury associated with the rental described above.
- I have read the rental rates & conditions and agree to abide by them. I understand the proper usage of a kayak and will be responsible for damages beyond normal wear and tear.